1920"s Starter Generator

Guest Roger Wollman

Guest Roger Wollman

Greetings - I have a Northeast Electric starter Generator that I would like to find a good home for.  The unit has been completely disassembled, cleaned, lubed and reassembled.  Brushes and bearings are in good shape.  Unit is a model GA type 380, SN 1715954 (12V).  Unit sins at 1340rpm while drawing 6 amps from battery charger.  Drive gear is in excellent shape.  I would lie $75.00 + shipping if anyone is interested.  Photos available upon request.   

Guest Roger Wollman

OK- wasn't really ready to post this info but since there might be interest here goes- Gentleman I know has a 1922 dodge P/U that he is going to make into a street rod.  Since all he is using is the front sheet metal I am trying to get the usable parts out to those who might need them.   Chassis is complete sans original wheels.  I know the frt hubs are correct as I have removed the DB marked hubcaps (threaded) from them and glass beaded  same, polished the logo.  These are dinged up a little but are original and will be available.  Engine is complete sans vacuum fuel pump.  Frt suspension is intact along with tranny -bell housing and driveshaft.  Rear end is complete.  Radiator looks perfect but He has not started on this project as of yet so I didn't want to post alot of stuff.  I just didn't want to make a pile of parts.  I know the truck is original by the ID plate on the dash- 

listed as a 3/4 ton pickup. My goal is to just get back his purchase price if possible.  Just hate to see any usable parts get junked out as when thery are gone, they are gone.  I know that shipping is expensive so I am not trying to make a killing, again just cover the purchase price .  If anyone needs something I would be glad to see if it is there and in usable condition.  

Thanks for your response to the starter.     

Guest Roger Wollman

price of starter reduced to $50.00 due to weight and shipping costs - tried to download photos but not having much luck at that

• 1 year later...

Hi friend!  Guy Holloway here.  Just bought a "convertible Dodge pickup" 1927 that I'm trying to get running.  Hope it work good for hauling my 6 granddaughters around in the field!

If you still have the gen-starter I'd love to get it. 

Many thanks,  Guy Holloway in Richmond, Va. 23233

804-380-6094