buick5563

Tools you really need

Larry Schramm    714
50 minutes ago, avgwarhawk said:

Larry,

Amazon. $29.00 and worth it in my opinion. Every zerk fitting was lubed well and no mess dropping on the floor.

Ordered one.

• Like 1

jvelde    94
On 4/12/2017 at 9:06 AM, avgwarhawk said:

I just purchased this item. The reason being difficulty lubing the tie rod/ball joints etc.   Holding the nipple on the zerk plus attempting to hold the pump and pump the lube just does not go well when laying under the Buick.  Furthermore, the lube was just not getting into the tie rods and ball joints.   This tool holds secure to the zerk and the lube definitely gets to the parts that require lube and not all over the outside dropping globs on the floor. LockNLube!   Worth every penny.

Grease_Coupler_IsometricLocked_700px.png   

I ordered one and it arrived a couple of days ago. Did the lube job yesterday - what a great improvement!  Thanks for sharing with us.

John V.

• Like 1

avgwarhawk    1,274
9 minutes ago, jvelde said:

I ordered one and it arrived a couple of days ago. Did the lube job yesterday - what a great improvement!  Thanks for sharing with us.

John V.

Honestly, with this lube tip I don't dread lubing the front end like I did.

smithbrother    476

So I can throw away my toaster?

I have owned one of these testers for years, but it does not always reveal the whole story.

Dale in Indy 

Mudbone    583
7 minutes ago, smithbrother said:

So I can throw away my toaster?

I have owned one of these testers for years, but it does not always reveal the whole story.

Dale in Indy 

We have a fancy dancy electronic one and it missed a bad connection between the plates. Sometimes I use both. But the new one won’t make muffins!