1990/91 light grey interior pieces

KDirk

Have recently parted a 1990 silver over grey  coupe. I have a number of interior parts a available that are in good clean condition for anyone interested. This is the light grey used in the 90/91 models, not the earlier dark slate grey of 88/89. List as follows, with asking prices (will discount for multiple parts)

1. Headrests, $35 for the pair, very clean.

2. Center console armrest (90, no cupholder) clean, no rips or damage, $25

3. Shoulder belts, good and clean with working retractors, $60 for the pair. Note these are the upper portion only, the receivers (latch end) that mount to the floor were both in poor condition (sleeves cracked) so not worth selling.

4. Seat belt upper trim escutcheons. No cracks, very slight yellowish discoloration and some of the plastic pins on back are missing (as usual)  but overall decent. $25 for the pair.

5. Door interior pull straps, both clean and undamaged (no cracks, tears etc.) $15 for the pair. 

6. Short section of carpet edge strips (at rear of door openings along sill). These have some minor marks that will not clean off, probably from contact with door weather strip. No cracks though. $15 for the pair. Note the long sections were badly damaged so were discarded.

7. Upper rear quarter trims less seatbelt trim escutcheons and coat hooks (left, center and right) in decent shape. $60 for the set. I have the lower pieces and ski door but they are not quite as nice as the uppers with some minor nicks and such. If you think you want them, drop me a line and make an offer. I do have the complete dashboard panel with IP pod and glovebox, it is fairly decent (crack on top of pad @ driver side) but really don't want to ship it. Would sell the glovebox on it's own though and maybe the IP pod.

I also have the seat rail trim plastics and a few other odds and ends still. Most of what wasn't specifically listed here was either damaged or in marginal condition (by my standards FWIW). If you have anything specific needed in light grey, PM me as I do have a few other things like the visors but they are not in the best shape (daily driver condition at best).

Shipping to be added to listed prices, most small stuff will go in a flat rate box. Bigger stuff we can discuss the best options for shipping.

Mats, carpet and rear storage bin covers, and steering wheel and horn buttons were all discarded due to damage and/or unremovable stains. As I do not own any cars with this color interior, I'll hang onto these until the end of June or so. Anything unsold after that will probably be junked due to lack of space to store all this stuff. So, get 'em while they are available. PM me here or email sansuiman@yahoo.com

Another use for the headrests is the leather fronts of them make excellant patch panels on the Reatta car seats. You will never find a better match from any leather shop and you will certainly pay more for the "best" match they can find.

An added note, the listed prices are just asking prices. As I don't anticipate huge demand for most of this stuff, if you are interested in something make me an offer. I'd rather sell these parts than trash them as that's just wasteful.

Parts cars are starting to get a bit thin on the ground now with so many scrapped in the last two to three years; I've had a hand in parting out four myself. Point being, opportunities for good condition parts will be getting less frequent and eventually prices will go up due to available supply.

A couple to add: the glove box (complete, less the normally closed switch for interior glove box light, which was broken) and the passenger side color keyed vents. Again, these are 90/91 light grey color. Make an offer, I just want to get these parts to someone who can use them rather than chuck 'em all. Long term storage is not an option as I have a lot of stuff in burgundy and tan that I am keeping for my own cars. 

Some of these parts, if unsold, I might shoot new color on and use for my own needs. However, most are destined for the landfill if no one wants them by the end of June

• 1 month later...