I listed a rare dual intake/exhaust on eBay

• 3 weeks later...

When I was younger my nickname was Copperhead because of my fiery red hair now that I am older it's more silver. My dad raised me to be a MoPar man and when he died he left me some old cars and of course you probably know that Plymouth used the term Silverdome to describe their engines back in the day so I thought it better described what I look like nowadays. He left me a couple of 34 Dodges and a 48 Plymouth and I also have a 66 Plymouth.

Oh...Ha Ha Ha.  When I was growing up I too was a Copperhead.  My hair has also turned more silver than copper.  Yes, I have a 1933 Plymouth and am familiar with the term Silverdome. There was a high compression head that would boost the HP to 77...... up from 70.  Sure wish I could find one !

Attached is a photo of the only silverdome I have so far.

Coco and I partying.png

Thanks, those look pretty cool. Did you read the part about the heat plate needed? It seems a lot of people forget that you have to atomize or vaporize the liquid fuel for it to burn efficiently. That's why I liked the look of the manifolds that you posted because they address that issue.

No vacuum advance was used on the 2-1/2 ton dual carb twin exhaust 265 engine.

As mentioned the the intake balance tube port supplied vacuum only for the optional 2 speed rear end and the required brake booster.

Bob