810/812 fiberglass fenders

Guest jpizza57111

I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS BUT HE MADE A CORD REPLICA

WWW.DULOUX.I BELIEVE HE HAS MOULDS FROM PRICE'S CO.

At Hershey, two years ago, there was a rolling chassis with a repro body, nicely put together, on the roadway next to Hershey World and for sale for around $12K....it looked great, and if finished correctly would have been a great car, and hard to distinguish from an original...

No, I'm not an advocate of hot rods nor recreations, just saying that this had the form that is so loved...

At Hershey, two years ago, there was a rolling chassis with a repro body, nicely put together, on the roadway next to Hershey World and for sale for around $12K....it looked great, and if finished correctly would have been a great car, and hard to distinguish from an original...

No, I'm not an advocate of hot rods nor recreations, just saying that this had the form that is so loved...

I saw that and had to take a closer look.  It could have been finished off as a real fooler.  The proportions and features that were done to that point were pretty convincing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Plymboy--

I bought a very good pair of new fiberglass rear fenders a few years ago from a gentleman in Michigan.  He also made front fenders, which I didn't need, but which I admired when I saw them.  

I won't publish his email address here, but send me your email address and I'll forward it to him.  If he is still making and selling fenders he can contact you directly.

I am at [EDIT] thomasrparkinson at yahoo.com  (don't forget the 'r'.)

--Tom

81b5_1.jpg

7a1a_1.jpg

Edited by trp3141592
Correct email address (see edit history)