Zepher Needed for Concours

28pontiac

Hey guys, we are currently looking for a VERY nice '36-39 Zepher 2 door Coupe Sedan, or a 4 door regular Sedan, for the Eyes on Design Concours show held on Fathers Day at the beautiful Edsel & Eleanor Ford Estate in Grosse Pointe Mich, a suburb of Detroit.  We are doing a special Streamliner Design class centering on the sleek, fastback designs of the mid thirties to the late forties.

The Eyes on Design is one of the central mid west's top concours events and typically has between 250-300 hand picked cars for specific classes.  More can be viewed at www.eyesondesign.org/carshow.  Please let me know if you have a nice car that would fit this class well, or perhaps you know of someone in the area (MI, OH, IN, IL, PA, ONT etc) that may wish to attend.

Thanks,  Bill 

Hi Doug, the event is on Fathers Day, June 19th this year.  Condition-wise, most of the cars in the event are well restored cars.  

The exception would be outstanding unrestored originals (which we have), but these cars would need to be super nice on the exterior and interior.  Very nice paint shine, no major issues.  A few minor chips would pass.  Excellent chrome, nice (fairly clean ) interior.  The cars are displayed with hood and trunk closed, so motor and underside need not be flawless.

Is your car a Coupe Sedan (with the roof to bumper flowing back), which is needed, or the standard two door coupe with trunk?   

Hi Dave, your green '39 is absolutely Beautiful!  What a great color combination.  I sent you a message.  We would love to have you at this years Eyes on Design.  Send me a note at the e-mail address I provided when you can.

ALSO, we may still be interested in a Sedan body style if anyone has a really, really nice one.  

Thanks, Bill