Introduction

Guest Jammin

Hi all. I'm a newly retired car guy. Purchased a 1955 roadmaster convertible dream car last year. Now almost fully dismantled. This is my second frame off restoration. The first a much easier1955 MGTF.

This Buick however has seemed to have less visual information I can find than did the MG. maybe I am just not looking in the right spots??

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Do you have a Body Manual and Shop Manual for it?  These are invaluable when restoring a Buick back to original condition.  Also, the Buick Heritage Alliance (www.buickheritagealliance,org) has original literature you can download.  Have you joined the Buick Club of America?  Members get a monthly magazine with vendors and classified ads dedicated to the restoration of Buicks.  Also, they have technical advisors to help you.  And this forum will answer any questions you have to the best of our abilities.

Welcome to the world of Buicks!  I hope we can help.

Jammin,

Welcome to the forum.  I hope you will consider joining the BCA if you have not done so.  I also extend a request to have you join our local Yankee Chapter, but you also have two more options in CT, depending on your specific location.  We extend to the Middletown, Hartford, and Waterbury area.  Send me a PM if you would like more info.

John