• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 auburnseeker

auburnseeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

I recently sold one of my cars so I have an empty stall in the Garage and among the many cars on my bucket list is an early Corvette. After a lot of looking around I have narrowed it down to liking the 1958 model best. I don't know why but I like the extra chrome. I will consider all pre 63 models though. I did a lot of surfing around the net and almost every one I found is being sold by a dealer. I would prefer to buy one from an individual though. Does anyone have one they are thinking of selling or know of one that a friend may be selling? It can need a little work but the price should reflect it. Must have a hit free body, rust free frame and would really like numbers matching. Ok I know that's alot to ask but there is probably one out there that fits the bill.

#2 Jim Rohn

Jim Rohn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

I have a friend that has a 1960 that he is considering selling, the car was out here in AZ for MANY years but is in NJ and has been off the road for the last 20+ years

pm me for contact info
34 Ford Deluxe Tudor
all original, paint, etc
70 Camaro Z28
all stock, M-22
Scottsdale, AZ

#3 auburnseeker

auburnseeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

I have a friend that has a 1960 that he is considering selling, the car was out here in AZ for MANY years but is in NJ and has been off the road for the last 20+ years

pm me for contact info

PM sent, Thanks

#4 BuckeyeJoe

BuckeyeJoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

I recently sold one of my cars so I have an empty stall in the Garage and among the many cars on my bucket list is an early Corvette. After a lot of looking around I have narrowed it down to liking the 1958 model best. I don't know why but I like the extra chrome. I will consider all pre 63 models though. I did a lot of surfing around the net and almost every one I found is being sold by a dealer. I would prefer to buy one from an individual though. Does anyone have one they are thinking of selling or know of one that a friend may be selling? It can need a little work but the price should reflect it. Must have a hit free body, rust free frame and would really like numbers matching. Ok I know that's alot to ask but there is probably one out there that fits the bill.

I have a 1958 corvette that I am considering selling, I have other interests at this time. It had been sitting since 1979 and needs a restoration.

#5 auburnseeker

auburnseeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

I have a 1958 corvette that I am considering selling, I have other interests at this time. It had been sitting since 1979 and needs a restoration.

PM sent, Thanks for the reply

#6 auburnseeker

auburnseeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

Still looking. I haven't found the right car yet. I have scoured the web using Jaxed Mash, claz.org, hemmings, ebay, The vettenet , carsforsale.com and a few others. Any other suggestions?

#7 auburnseeker

auburnseeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

Still looking. I seem to be a day late on every one I have found on the web for sale. Anyone know of one for sale??? No luck on my Caddy search either.

#8 garys64wildcat

garys64wildcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

My brother in law has a 59 he may consider selling. Pm your email and I will send some pics of the car. 4 speed with hardtop. Has 327 with dual quads. complete car in decent shape. good body etc. originally white with red. Has had car for 40+ yrs in heated garage. original plates and hubcaps. Also a 283v8 on a stand. Easy restore needs paint and tlc.
Gary
BCA 42348
Puget Sound Chapter of BCA
64 Wildcat Convertible
2000 Lesabre Ltd

#9 auburnseeker

auburnseeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:35 PM

My brother in law has a 59 he may consider selling. Pm your email and I will send some pics of the car. 4 speed with hardtop. Has 327 with dual quads. complete car in decent shape. good body etc. originally white with red. Has had car for 40+ yrs in heated garage. original plates and hubcaps. Also a 283v8 on a stand. Easy restore needs paint and tlc.
Gary

Thanks for the reply. PM sent!

#10 BuckeyeJoe

BuckeyeJoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

I have a 1958 for sale that needs restoration, Joe 1-800-872-5561, ohio

#11 auburnseeker

auburnseeker

• Members