• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 auburnseeker

auburnseeker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

Ok no need to come, I bought all the good stuff. Just kidding. I did fill 3 of those Hagerty bags with NOS studebaker parts already and we were only here for less than 2 hours. It's a good start if I don't run out of money:)
If you are thinking of coming, don't think any longer just jump in the car and head down.
If you have any NOS studebaker parts fire me an email.
Good luck to all members still coming. Hope you all find those ellusive parts you have been searching for, for years.

#2 dalef62

dalef62

Kiski Valley Region AACA

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:09 AM

No Stude parts here but I do have a small cabinet to hold all those parts. Stop over and check it out GCB 7-8. Good luck in your search.
Dale
1946 Crosley Sedan
1949 Crosley Hotshot
1950 Crosley Pickup
1950 Crosley Hotshot
1950 Crosley Convertible
1950 Crosley FOR
1951 Crosley Super Station Wagon
1951 Crosley Super Station Wagon
1952 Crosley Super Sports
1957 Ford Skyliner Convert.
1958 Lincoln Continental Convert.
1966 Mustang Convert.
1977 Corvette

#3 checker

checker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

I have about 40 car magazines from early early 80s to 1990s that I am wanting to give away. They are mostly Popular Hot Rodding, Car Craft, and Super Chevy. Is there a vendor at Hershey they might take? If so a lot number (location) would be great. They are Free, I just would hate to throw aways. I'm heading to Hershey now and will have them in my trunk.

Doug
Doug
Charles Town WV
1958 Checker A8
1972 Checker Marathon
1984 Monte Carlo SS
2015 Dodge Challenger (B5)
1968 Daimler Majestic Major (DR450)
Gone but not forgotten, 1967 Trabant P601 Kombi

Member - AACA

#4 Shop Rat

Shop Rat

Senior Member-1951 Model

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:49 PM

Bill was pleased to find a set of the visor arm & bracket assemblies for the Falcon Sprint. Bill also spotted, and I bought, two Auburn Boat-tailed speedsters to add to my collection of those. One was on a "dollar table", a white 1936 Hot Wheels car minus one headlight. The other is a wonderful find for the collection. A stunning Ertle model of a 1935 with a silver body and burgandy fenders, both sides of the hood open as well as the doors. The engine has a great deal of detail. It had been part of someone's collection that the vendor had purchased. :D
Susan W. Linden

AACA National - C.T.C.
Secret Santa Foundation, Inc. - Volunteer
Stepping Stones Canine Fosters
Planning Committee - Charleston Distance Run Pasta Dinner
Telecom/Telephone Pioneers
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Don't tempt fate. That call or text can wait. Make your vehicle a No Phone Zone today." - Oprah Winfrey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users