Sterling Walsh

kings32

Sterling Walsh Passed away Oct 26 . He was agood friend . Long time car guy He was on th museum board Ex board . He will be greatly missed in our Region and by the AACA also Howard 32chevy

I wouldn't have known the name, had not a friend asked just in the last few days for his contact information from one of the rosters. He was contacting SW in hopes of finding out more history on a car he owns.

Always sad to lose a fellow car collector, and the knowledge and stories that these early collectors take with them...

Sorry for the delay in responding - I was saddened to learn of Sterling's passing. I knew him well, from back when Susan and I were transplanted to the Baltimore Md area by the USN. We joined Chesapeake Region and are still members. Sterling was one of the first people we met, and made us feel welcome. Sterling was a true gentleman, and I always admired his collections, his gentle nature and his fascination with early auto history. He had many friends in the hobby and will be missed a lot.

Terry