Rivi Engine Mount - need help finding

Roadster90

Hi Folks,

I need some help with a Rivi part. I have posted this on the Rivi Forum as well, but I have found out that this mount is an extremely hard to find part and need all the help I can muster - someone here might be able to help as well. I have some friends at a shop that need a engine mount for a 92 - part number 22113021. They researched and ordered a mount locally, but what they received was totally different. From what I understand the original part needed has 2 top and 2 bottom "straight" bolts or studs and the replacement that they received had "slanted" or bolts/studs on an angle. Any help in giving me some ideas of where to look for the correct mount will be greatly appreciated....

Sincerely,

Nic Walker

Thanks zoltanb and Ronnie. I found the one that zoltanb sent me, and I think that is the one that the shop ordered and is not appropriate for the repair (has the slanted studs). I think Ronnie may have found the correct one. Only problem is the shop is closed this weekend of course. The correct mount is still needed, and I will forward Ronnie's find to the shop Monday and advise you folks of outcome. Really appreciate the time and effort guys.... :)

Thanks,

Nic

**** I also still need some help with my immediate problem of cold a/c air only coming out of the defrost and heater vents on my 1990 model - no center vents. Please see my later or above post on a/c problem. I have checked the vacuum hoses and they seem to be ok....

Thanks,

Nic

Edited by nic walker (see edit history)