DASH COWL SECTION PRE WAR and Glass Headlight Lenses from the 30's

Guest RayT

I have these 2 dash cowl sections . 1 says REO but not sure and the other is unknown They are rusty but no rust through .If you know what these go to let me know . Yes they are for sale . post-99162-143142390553_thumb.jpg

post-99162-143142390242_thumb.jpg

post-99162-143142390261_thumb.jpg

post-99162-143142390281_thumb.jpg

Top picture of dash looks like it could be from mid 20's Studebaker?
Thank you . It does have Stude written on it but I like to verify things when I can . This one is wooden with the gauges mounted into it . So I'm inclined to believe it's from the 20's as you said .

Do you have any numbers on the glass lenses? Numbers would be around the rim of the lenses...if so I have a reference that could identify what car or cars they fit...

Please bare with me because these old eyes need glasses . 918986 (1) , 15526 (2) ,920544 (6) 8.132x8.3/32 (1) . The numbers in( ) the number of each lense that I have.

Well, went through my list and can't match any of the above numbers. Sorry couldn't be of help....

Thats ok . I know several are Chevorlet and 2 I think are 36 Plymouth . I love you cars in your gallery . Did you restore them ?

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have any numbers on the glass lenses? Numbers would be around the rim of the lenses...if so I have a reference that could identify what car or cars they fit...

All parts that I've advertised have been sold .