Going to Las Vegas 3-22-07, looking for..

Mr Buick

My wife and I a flying to Las Vegas 3-22-07 and staying til Mon morning. If there is anyone in or around that area (Calif, Nevada, Ariz, Utah area) that has a super nice 67-72 Skylark or GS for sale, let me know, maybe we can get together and look at it. I probably can't get too far out of the Vegas area, but if nothing else, we could maybe meet somewhere. I am looking for a nice car that I don't have to do anything with. Prefer bucket seats. Nothing in green, interior or exterior. I have 10 to 12K to spend. Let me know what you have, send me a PM, or email me at: JSimonson@TDS.net

Send me all the info you can, and photos would be great!

ON A SIDE NOTE, IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO GIVE US SOME SIGHTSEEING TIPS OR A TOUR OF THE CITY, I WOULD BE HONORED! WE HAVE NEVER BEEN OUT THERE. MY WIFE HAS A CONFERENCE TO ATTEND AND I WOULD HAVE SOME FREE TIME TO CHECK OUT CARS FOR SALE OR DO SOME TOURING. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

JOHN

While you are in Vegas, rent a car, head toward the old downtown area from the strip, turn left an Charleston Ave, just keep going, about 25 minutes, same road, you can't miss it, Red Rock Canyon State Park, 9-11 mile loop off the highway, nice canyons, winding roads etc. etc.

Also, go to Hoover Dam, if they are running it, pay the extra money for the "Hard Hat Tour" well worth it. Closer to town, stop by the Liberace Museum, interesting to see.

Also I HIGHLY recommend the Cirque de Solie show "Love" at the Mirage, if you are into Beatles music. Or the Treasure Island CDS - "Mistere."

For a great (little pricey) Italian dinner, go to Bautista's Hole In the Wall, it's on Audrey lane just off the strip. For Ribs, there is an original Tony Romas on Sahahra just off the strip.

Comedy Stop at the Tropicana is a fun night too. As well as just walking the Downtown area at night, they have a 6 block long Jumbotron overhead.

Where are you staying, I might be able to hook you up.

Have fun, if you do nothing else but people watch, you can't go wrong.

Frank