wood spoke "T" wheels

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't need the drums. Where are you located? and how much? </div></div>

Pennsylvania (19375) and need to check them out before I set a price.

I'll try to get you pictures of each wheel tomorrow. I'll take high-resolution shots, front and back, post them to my Fotki account, and send you a link.

I took pictures of those wheels today. You can find them HERE.

When you open each individual picture, you'll see underneath where it says "Get Original Uploaded Photo" and that will take you to a larger picture where you can see details.

I tried to shake and twist them, and they seem very tight, no movement that I could tell. They were acquired by me about two weeks ago in a lot that I bought for some other stuff. Prior to that they were in long-term dry storage. For shipping purposes, I can remove the tires to keep the weight down, if you wish.

I was thinking $300 for the set, minus the rear drums. Let me know what you think and thanks for your interest.

I don't think I would want the tires. Let think about this for awhile. I'm in Dallas TX area and might be able to find some around here if I look and put out feelers. If I remember correctly from my last T, these wheel and hub assemblies probably weigh about 10 to 15 lbs each. I will check on how much to ship them here.

I think I have some other 21's here (not build-able) but I can weigh them to see what we are getting into. When you go for a shipping quote, go to FedEx. They tend to be much cheaper than UPS. I just shipped a 68 lb. steering column for $64 bucks, coast-to-coast. If I were in your position, I would discard the tires. Actually, they have zero miles on them (they still have the nubs on the tread) but they are showing larger-than-superficial dry rot cracks in the sidewalls just from being old. That will cut down a lot of weight. Removing the rear drums will, too.

Thanks for your interest.

It looks like the wheels, without tires and drums, average to 25lbs. each. I hung some others I have from a fairly new fish scale. Don't know how accurate that is, but it sounds correct. So, shipping to you would run 100lbs, or probably better to do it in two 50lb. packages. Doesn't matter to me how you want them packaged just so long as it's the cheapest option for you. Hope that helps.