Cup Holder

I, along with others, was bidding on the '91 blue console lid on eBay...when I found a perfect solution at Pep Boys. They have a cup holder which is rectangular (oblong?) in shape rather than round. It's black plastic, fits exactly over the useless coin holder, and does not interfere with either the ash tray or the console lid. It adjusts from small bottles to large McDonald's mega-cups. Best of all: $5.99. I used Velcro, but double-sided tape works as well. I tossed the packaging, but will go back and get the manufacturer's name and model number.<BR>Sure beats $75+ for a '91 console lid that holds only one size bottle/can.<P>Jerry Sellers

Also bought one that has a lockable slide that adjusts for the size of the drink. Was a Spill Master "Euro-Junior" AFAIR. Is velcroed to the top of the ash tray (when removed, ash tray opens) and seems to work very well.<P>Have seen it at Pep Boys, Autozone, and Walmart (think was U$3.99 at Walmart).<P>Still wonder if a '91 armrest with cupholder will bolt up to an '88.