1955 buick special windshield

Guest buick55jim

Guest buick55jim

WTB I am looking for a windshield for my 1955 buick special 2dr hrdtop.If anyone has one they would like to sale please contact me.Thanks Jim

Brand new repro's are available. They look and fit excellant. They do have a logo and DOT number applied with ceramic paint. A razor blade and Muriatic acid takes most of it off and the judges don't seem to mind the traces left as long as you have a period date code........Bob.

Hi, every once in a while I check out some of these sights. Just a little info for everyone..our family owned Lo-can Glass International in MA for 49 years. We sold it out in 2002 to one of the largest glass wholesale, retail operations in North America ( Speedy/ Novus/ Trans Canada Glass etcc....). I started ProSource Glass in early 2004. We have specialized in antique and classic glass in the family since the 1970's. We now have several thousand pieces of rero and some NOS glass dating back to the 40's. Most of the popular windshields are just repros but we do have some NOS back windows and some NOS windshields for all types of vehicles..

Anyways the 2Dr Hardtop windshield is $435 tint with shade band + crate/ freight charges. If that sounds competitive , let me know shipping location and zip for a total.

Feel free to call Mon-Fri Toll Free or email anytime. Thanks, Richard