Donation Coming BigKev

BigKevin: Brian and I have been working on a project for sometime. We are finally done with it, and will be making a big donation to your web site Packardinfo.com after the first of the yeat, when the holiday mail thins outs.

What Brian and I will donating is the Packard parts and Accessories Master List books covering Pakcards from 1948 through 1954. This is a three volume set of several hundred pages. This book will give you break downs of engine, body parts, interior parts, and you will be able to find the correct Packard parts numbers for such parts.

We both think that this should be a big help to the 48 through 54 Packard fans.

Brian & John

Brian & John,

Please consider the AACA Library & Research Center, too.

Our sole purpose is the retention of research material for current and future generations.

On this AACA Home Page, click on "Library" to view our facilities.

Thank you in advance,

Peter J. Heizmann

AACA Library & Research Center

Excellent! Great job guys. I can't wait for it show up. I have tons of storage space on the website so no problems there.

For those that do not have a copy of the Packard Parts and Accessories Master List books you will find these contain a wealth of information.

Guest 1956Packard

Good for you guys (but you are causing my library investment to by worth less and less with each up-load). I don't really care that much - the more info the better.

Now if we could only get those with the pre-war literature to pony up......

Geoff

You can send the materials to me as any kind of graphic file (jpg, bmp, tiff, etc) or as a PDF. Some people have also sent me photocopies and I have scanned them on this end. Some of the stuff (Like the 3 Vol Ultramatic set) was sent to me in original form and I scanned everything here and then mailed the materials back. But I don't suggest this as I would hate for original material to become damaged or lost in the mail.

If you have something large you want to send and it is already in a electronic format then you can either drop in on a CD and mail it to me or do a FTP upload to the website. I can give you those directions if you are interested.

Thanks in advance for any materials you wish to donate.

-Kev