Help me please!

Konstantin

Hello!

My name is Kostia.

Could you help me please?

I'm the owner of Oldsmobile Catlass Supreme

Brougham Sedan 1982 5.7 L(350 cid) diesel V8 Diesel,

VIN 2G3AM69NIC2334843

And the problem is I can't find the fuel injectors for my car.

Could you give me a hint to buy it somewere please?

Thank you very much for your answer!

Best Regards, Konstantin.

I'm pretty sure Year One and USA Part carry nothing that's diesel specific. You'd have better luck with a diesel truck vendor. The Olds 350 diesel was also used in Chevy and GMC pickups in the late 1970s and early 1980s, before the 6.2 was released. Might want to try those sources. I did try a quick internet search for injectors and came up empty.

I deal with a little diesel speciaity shop. He does nothing but rebuild diesel pumps for any brand. He can also repair or replace any injectors I have ever thrown at him.

I'm in So calif, but I'm sure there are a million little diesel pump speciality shops all over the country. Find one in your area.

I worked for Olds when that engine was popular. The first thing we did when the engine was out, on the stand, was rip off the pump and injecters, and take them over to the guy who did the pumps. While we were rebuilding or replacing the short block (never did valve jobs, those heads were bullet proof!), the pump guy would rebuild the pump, and pop-off test the injectors. When the engine was ready, the pump was usually ready. Put on the pump and injectors, and slam it in the car and ship it..! After doing a few dozen of those engines, it was not unusual to drive one in in the morning, and ship it at the end of the day, or first thing next morning. I loved working on those engines.