1923 Australian 6cyl Buick Tourer

Guest Australian 1923

Guest Oracle

Hi Daniela!

David (Hayward) father of Danielle! David and I have known each other for many years, and spoken ad infinitum but never met!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Australian 1923

Hi Guys

Sorry I missed those of you at Hershey my board meeting went on longer than anticipated. Joined BCA while I was there. Got lots of parts for the 23 but I still desperately need saddles for the roof bows. Can anyone either sell me one or lend me one so I can fabricate my own.

Does anyone have the small 1 5/8 inch Buick badges? Ideally looking for two Bobs Automobilia no longer stocks them.

Regards

David

Guest DaveCorbin

Dear David:

Sorry I missed you at Hershey. I did get to meet John, who owns the 1923 McLaughlin RHD car that went to GB and is now in the States. Did you find any great stuff for the car? Oaklands? Minor Heresy!! Just kidding, they were great cars too.

Regards, Dave Corbin

• 1 month later...

David,

These are the hood saddles you require http://www.vintageandclassicreproductions.com/UNI-031.jpg and they can be purchased on line at this site http://www.vintageandclassicreproductions.com/

They are found under the universal section of the online cataloque.

I was at the Bendigo ( Victoria Australia ) Swapmeet last weekend and these people were selling some of their products. Excellent quality and with your exchange rate should be good purchasing. They are ready to bolt straight on and only require a leather hold down strap which I'm sure you will be able to get locally.

Regards