Need wheels for DB's

dwollam

I am in need of several 20" and 21" DB disk wheels for my Dodge Brothers projects. I am trying to finish up my son's 25 coupe. I have a couple of each but not enough of either. Any extras out there for a reasonable price?

Thanks Brothers!

Dave Wollam

Madras Oregon

I am in the process of putting on disc wheels this weekend. According to the brochure that is what Fisher coupes had from new. Not sure how my car had artillery wheels on it. I have 2 extra 20 inch 6 lug Budds, no idea what they are from. You can have the rings, if that will help. I might be able send them with Dave from Bend, he might be at Hershey?? It's taken me 2 years to round up all the parts. I need to find some other lug nuts, as some of mine are pretty bad. I'm still not sure I like how the car looks, but it's more correct this way. Do you have the spare tire carrier? I modified a sedan to fit a coupe,it's not too hard. I can give you pics and measurements.

Yeah, they changed the inner bearing between 24 and 25 somewhere. I have 26-27 21" spokes on my 22 and had to put a machined sleeve on the spindle for the inner bearing. I would have thought spoke or disk would have been available on all chassis. Do you need some small bearing front hubs? I might have some, will have to look. The sleeve thing works good though too.

Dave