new ride

Guest keeffer

Guest SASSYSUE

nice car. its as old as i am. as to coming home from the hospital in a 53 olds boy are you lucky. my dad never had any cool cars! they were cars no one wanted because they were so ugly. i came home from the hospital in a 47 or a 48 kaiser. it was ugly and purple! thank god i was too little to care what the car looked like. lol! actually he had one cute car and it was a 72 vw bug. he was mainly a ford man but he did have some gm cars that for whatever reason they developed strange maladies and were never seen again. im strictly gm as i grew up in the 50s and thought they made some of the prettiest cars. my hubby is a member of the national and local oca club as we have a 72 olds 442 w-30 convertible.

Aight den- a little bit of the closet burns down- A Kaiser Manhattan or especially a Dragon are some sexy automobiles! I've thought for years that if the Dragon had had a hot OHV V8 instead of its flathead straight 8, it would have decimated Lincoln and done a hurt on Cadillac. OCA club spaces were next to the K-F Club's at Spring Carlisle for many years, and Mid Atlantic OCA was usually pretty close to the NC region K-F Club at the Charlotte AutoFairs, so I had the chance to check out Dragons pretty close.

Oldsmobile first and foremost, but Dragons are beautiful cars.