junk on DBC site

I have put some measures in place to prevent these ads. A while back I was asked to remove the requirement of having to Log On in order to submit an ad, while this did work well for over a year now, we are now receiving these unwanted ads. I receive an email with the contents of every ad placed on the site, this was also done so that the ad would be posted instantly without waiting for me to validate. I then delete ads if they are not on topic for the club. If the new code changes I have made do not correct the problem, we will be going back to having to Log In to place an ad.

Thanks

Stephen

Steve, it seems there have been more none DBC members advertiseing since the registration has been lifted. I say this because of the discriptions, not sure what they are selling, guessing at years, etc. Maybe it's just me, but I see this as a good thing. Get the parts where they belong, in the hands of people that know what they are and what to do with them. Unfortunately, there have been the junk advertisers too. Thanks for your time and effort on the site.