1914-1915 4 CYL TOURING.

My son and I are putting this fine beast together and we are missing but a few parts. Does anyone have one or two 33X4 split rims? You understand spare tire. Also the linkage between the clutch pedal and the clutch. I.e. fork and some sort of I guess brass throw out bearing. If I sound vague it is because I don?t have these missing parts. I do have the cone clutch all be it no leather and it still has the ball bearings in it. However it is missing the inner races. What I would like is a picture of the clutch mechanism taken from under the car.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh by the way we are on a shoe string budget here.

My son does not understand that we may have Champaign tastes but we are in the beer and pretzel budget.

This means it does not have to be fresh in the box and I don?t mind repairing. By trade I am a machinist.

So I don?t care if it is worn out, that I can deal with. Even the photo or the linkage will help me so I can make one. This car will be a driver. Our plan is to go for a drive this summer.

Reuel

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a few parts that were left over from restoring a 1916 6cyl.

I also have some items from an old Studebaker dealer from the 1913-1920 area.

If you can identify the parts you need from the picture that 15sd scanned in I can see what I have.

I have some wheels and rims,front axle rear axle,springs ,transmissions etc.

Bob Kapteyn

Joliet Studebaker Service

112 Bissel Street

Joliet IL. 60432

815 722 7262

studebaker@mac.com