Nationals

streetrod

The show field is on the south end of the Mayo center. It will be similar to Flint...park like setting on the grass, under trees, not on hard pavement.

I believe there is lots of parking on the north end of he center.

Also, ALL the swap spaces are inside the Mayo center, as are the restrooms, meeting rooms, and food and drink

Thanks for the info this will be my first Buick show. I will be in Des Moine this weekend for the Good-guys. Look forwarding to meeting you. Do you know if we can unload our cars right at the show site? Also will there be a place to park the trailers?

Thanks again

Dennis

Streetrod, there is a place to park your trailer, but you will need to unload your car at the trailer parking area and drive it to the show site as there are space limitations on the streets surrounding the civic center.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom nice 59. Do you know where the trailer parking area is? I wont be getting in until Friday late afternoon or so. </div></div>

Streetrod, here is a map of the area. The map can be located from the BCA homepage. Go to the Gopher State Chapter Link and you'll find another link to the national meet where the map is. The trailer parking will be at Domaille Buick which is North of the Civic Center.

img33.gif