HELP!!!!

I have a problem with the Junior AACA web page and I could use some help. On the main page, there is one link that will open in Firefox but not Explorer. To make it more interesting it is not all Explorer's just some.

At first I thought it might have to do with what version Explorer was being used. But if that was the case, all links wouldn't work (not just one particular link). I have tried renaming it and moving it. I tried deleting it and re-publishing it. I tried using the complete hyperlink (http://local.aaca.org/junior/...). I have recoded the whole page and still no luck. There doesn't appear to be any reason why the link won't work.

I have tried everything I know. Any thoughts or suggestions. If you want to see if it works for you, go to the Junior AACA web page; click on Youth Programs under AACA features. You should now have two choices - AACA CHIP program and AACA Youth Programs. The link I am having problems with is the AACA Youth Programs.

HELP!!! This is driving me crazy.

Judy, I'm not sure but it looks like in in this section 13 lines down

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <script type="text/javascript" src="../menu/menu.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="soundmanager.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="../menu/header.js"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../menu/menu.css"> </div></div> that it is looking for files "menu.js" and "header.js" and "menu.css" on your computer instead of the server. Make sure the file path is correct. Foxfire and some IE programs may just be ignoring the error (if it is the problem).

David,

Thanks but that isn't it. The files you referenced are on the Youth Programs web page. The problem is on the main index page. In Explorer, all the links open fine except one - the Youth Programs. To make it more interesting, it will open in some Explorer's but not all. It is just that one link. Go figure!

the site http://local.aaca.org/junior/yprograms.htm won't open for me at home (unless using foxfire) or here at work with IE. I get an error message "can not open the internet site http://local.aaca.org/junior/yprograms.htm". The chips site is fine.

The lines I referenced were from the yprograms.htm page (used foxfire to get it)

After re-reading your post, I take it what is happening is when you click on the youth program it is not expanding, showing the two links to the pages. Have I got that right?

David,

No it is expanding OK. The Youth link listed after AACA Chip Program is the link that will not open. The link that will not open has the 'up arrow' and then 'AACA Youth Programs'. This is the only link that not open in Explorer.