Need manuals for my '62 Olds Dynamic 88

Body and Chassis are together. I've yet to see a '62 assembly manual. The '62 shop manual is a supplement to the '61, and only covers things that are changed from '61. So you'll need a '61 and a '62. They are on eBay frequently. You should also invest is a Service Guild set. These cover additions/updates/changes that were not in the shop manual. There is a set of these on eBay right now.

Paul

You may want to consider buying a CD from "Detroit Iron", which is producing CDs with all of the manuals for almost any given year of car. I have the CD for 1961-62 Oldsmobile and it has copies of the Chassis Parts, Body Parts, and Service Manuals for 1961 and 62 full size and 61 F85 cars. You can print pages from the CD, blow them up, etc. I personally prefer the paper copies of the book but for the price the CD is a bargain. The CDs are licensed by GM.

Detroit Iron's website is www.detroitironis.com I don't own stock or any part of Detroit Iron so have no personal interest here. I think 1aauto also puts the CDs on ebay at times.

• 2 weeks later...