Need to identify Cutlass Power Window Relay

mandreas

Hi,

I recently burnt up the Power Window relay on my 72 Olds Cutlass. There are no part #s on the relay and no one seems to know where I can get a replacement. Does anyone know if someone sells these things? I tried all the local parts stores, year one and OPG also. confused.gif

I had the same problem w/ my '66 Delta & wasn't able to locate anything either. As long as you're not looking for a restoration quality repair, any 4/5 terminal heavy duty relay will work, just adapt the connections according to your wiring diagram. Good luck.

Grp 13.095, p/n 7728426, 68-72 F85 electric windows or tailgate.

Also used 1970 ALL SERIES (and 98 & Toro almost always had power windows and seats).

But, since it fits 68-72 A-body, any NOS piece you find will be outrageously priced. You might be better off to do like vegasdelta suggested.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">p/n 7728426</div></div>

Discontinued 4/03. No replacing number. Two dealers in the whole country show stock on the GM locator. One is Modern Chevrolet in North Carolina. They want $39.95. Freight seems reasonable. But I've heard that sometimes their stuff isn't original GM. The other dealer is in California. That one is probably for real NOS. Then there's Collector's Auto Supply. They want $80.

Paul