1990 gunmetal Reatta in Washington State For Sale

imwillyum

I Have a beautiful 1990 Reatta with 130,000 miles on it which is about 8500 miles a year. This car is immaculately maintained and looks like new. You can see it on Craig's list for Seattle, Wa. I have about 20 pictures of the car I will be happy to email you since craigs list will only allow 4. You can see it at, http://seattle.craigslist.org/car/139586578.html copy and paste the address in your browser which is craigslist.

The only reason I am parting with it is because I have ordered a new Saturn Sky and it will be in the next two weeks. I have had no problems with it and it uses no oil and has no leaks. Not even around the door windows. I have no place to store it or I would definitely keep it. The exterior and interior are like new except I put a JVC stereo in it and a 12 CD player in the trunk, but have the original that needs some work.

There is a complete list of all accessories as well as pictures on Craig's list.

I did not trade it in. I am selling it myself and sold cars at one time and know better than to try to negotiate a trade with them. They use the Kelley Blue Book to negotiate the price and the Nada to price it for sale and there is $2500.00 difference between the two. Kelley is always lower. NADA is more realistic as for the real value because that is what you will have to pay the dealer to purchase it from them.