Mid-West Reattathon?

WISoldier

Guest Stan Leslie

Not sure if you consider Buffalo, NY the midwest, but the BCA National Meet and Reatta Division annual meeting is being held in Buffalo, NY, July 11-14. Typical Nationals have had 20-30 show quality Reattas in attendance. For future reference the 2002 National is in Kokomo, IN and for 2003 in Flint, MI (the 100th anniversary of Buick). If you are in the midwest, maybe you could host or join a Reatta convoy to the National in Buffalo.

Is there any way we could do some kind of "Reattathon" later on somewhere closer to the center of the country, say Omaha or Kansas City?<P>EdgeCrusher/Mike

Let me suggest you get with our local Buick club. Many clubs are looking for activities, if you belong to one, have your club organize a Reatta tour. Since the Reatta division only meets once a year at the convention, it is difficult for the Reatta division to sponsor such an activity. However, if your and your club decide to have a tour, the Reatta division will gladly put it in the newsletter. <P>Part of the equation is liability and there is some risk for individuals to sponsor such an activity. This is one of the many reasons the Reatta division is part of the BCA. We are riding on their experience, insurance, and a well organized national convention. <BR>Join the BCA and Reatta division and become active in supporting the Reatta. <P>------------------<BR>Barney Eaton Reatta technical advisor for BCA and keeper of the Reatta database.

I would like a cruise in the mid-west.I will try to make the Iola old car show (July 13,14,15)in Wisconsin this year but I don't know for sure if I can. I might finally get a steady job and don't wan't to mess it up.If I can make the show I still don't know if I should take the Reatta or the old Skylark. My brother-in-law want's to trailer his '40 Plymouth to the show and try to sell it. Or trade it for an old Mercury(good luck!)