reatta parts

Jim

Hey jim,

Would you happen to have any good working switch modules or whatever there called? There the two verticle push button modules on the dash thats got the headlights, cruise, wipers, etc? Its for a 89 riviera (has the sentinuel slider also) but I think the reatta's use the same ones right? Let me know if you have them and the price. Mine (especially the left one) is really messing up. I've cleaned them a few times but it only lasts for a day or 2 before they go back to screwing up. Shipping would be to lower michigan. Thanks.

Reattas did not use the twilight sentinel prior to 1991 but I do have both of the switch assemblies you are looking for. The wiper module and the headlight module with the twilight sentenel for your Riv.

I will not be able to do anything about them today but if you can wait for two weeks I should be able to help out.

Send me an email at jfinn@cpinternet.com and I will respond when I get back.

Jim

Ok I'll try to send another email off to you. I originally sent one about this time last month but didn't get a reply back. I figured it was because you didn't have any but maybe you never got the email. I found a few appearing on ebay for around $10 or so but who knows if they work properly. Couple non-local junk yards had them as well for about the same cost but again, since I can't verify they work, I hate to have them shipped for nothing. I'ld much rather get them from someone like you who obviously isn't going to send me nonworking units. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reattas did not use the twilight sentinel prior to 1991 but I do have both of the switch assemblies you are looking for. The wiper module and the headlight module with the twilight sentenel for your Riv.

I will not be able to do anything about them today but if you can wait for two weeks I should be able to help out.

Send me an email at jfinn@cpinternet.com and I will respond when I get back.

Jim </div></div>

Another email has been sent.