Parade of Progress Futurliner

Guest norb

Norb, Just to avoid confusion, the Futurliner that sold in AZ was not the Futurliner that a lot of us in Michigan worked on. The Michigan Futurliner belongs to NATMUS in Auburn, IN and is the only unit restored to the original GM Parade of Progress configuration. Our Futurliner is cuurently stored in Western Michigan and will soon travel to the Amelia Island, Florida show in March. It is also scheduled to be shown at Iola, WI in July and Hershey, PA in Oct. Check out the completed restoration at www.futurliner.com

Stu Allen

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tommy 1927, I am glad you got the one with the updated driveline! the original has a 6 cylinder GMC engine, and has a top speed of about 40 MPH </div></div>

I'm sure now that he's learned it's been modified, it'll be at the next auction....cheap!!!!

What's Tommy doing here anyhow, I thought he gave up on the modified BCA.

Guest imported_MrEarl

Stu, I can only begin to imagine how the sale of the one at BJ's made everyone that has been associated with the restoration of the NATMUS Futurliner feel. And I am sure when asked what it's new value is, the answer must be "priceless". Anyone that has dedicated their time to working on it must feel a new sense of pride!!! We salute you. You were country before country was cool? and cost several million.