Vin # location 1954 Buick Speacial

Debra

Guest imported_MrEarl

Debra,

Welcome !!

why anyone would ever want to sell a 54 Buick other than to buy another is beyond me. wink.gif But if it will help, here is a picture of a 54 Century. The ID plate is there on the door frame, just below the door hinge, see it?. The engine ID numbers are located on the left side of the engine block between the middle branches of the exhaust manifold. Don't confuse them with the molded numbers on the manifolds themselves. I might be interested in the Special. Let me know what it is and where.

2Marilynopenfrntdr.jpg

Thank you. I am located in Northern California, about 30 mins from SF.

I want to sell it so that it is taken care of in the style it deserves.

I don't have room. Thanks again. This really helps. [color:\\"green\\"]

Guest imported_MrEarl

Glad we could help. Let us know more about yours and if you need any more help.

BTW the Century that the picture is of is a car I bought from Paradise, California.

Lamar,

Are those the original interior door panels on your Century? If not, where did you get them made? Looks like they did a nice job. 4-dr. sedan Century, eh? I've only seen one or two of those--kinda scarce.

My 76-R is progressing slowly. Still needs a paint job, but I have made it dependable to drive now.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Guest imported_MrEarl

Pete, thanks for the compliment but I must give credit to the 76 year old gentleman in California, Arlin Hudson who restored this beauty and so kindly offered her for sell to me. I have since sold her and am still crying over her. Actually the door panel is close but the "grid" size is little bit larger than original. Arlin meticulously restore the car from frame up using mostly all original NOS parts. He didn't quite get everything correct but the work was outstanding. You peaked my interest in her again so have posted a new thread in the Me and My Buick(s) Forum. My 54 Century

Please email me some photos of your Roadmaster. I thought I had emailed you sometime back regarding whether or not yours is an air conditioned car. I am still looking for that # 1 restored or excellant original with AC. Would trade my third born for one.