New GM 1999-2001 Service Manuals for 1/2 Price

Guest Brolliar

Guest Brolliar

Jim Finn has a post below that saved me $67.50 on a new GM service manual. Thanks Jim. I thought I would post it again with the savings in the title. Helm, who distributes the manuals for GM, says "All 1999-2001 GM Service Manuals in stock (excluding Corvette and Saturn) are now available at 1/2 price till Dec. 31, 2005!" I think that is a great price. There internet address is http://www.helminc.com .

I have also bought parts for my and my brother's Reatta from Jim a couple of times and each time was very pleased.

I wasn't going to post the 1/2 price sale because it didn't include the Reattas but I thought if only one person benefits from the post it would be worth it.

Dick, I am glad you were able to save some money. As to them being $ 104 four months ago------------- I went to McDonalds yesteday and they raised their prices the day before. What had been $ 4.72 for a salad and a senior Coke was now $ 5 even.

Guest MauiWowee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a senior Coke </div></div>

What, am I missing a discount? or is McD trying to attract the Latino clientel?

cool.gif

Guest BUICKPOWER

LOOKS LIKE I WILL NEED TO GO BUY A LATTER MODEL GM TO TAKE ADVANTAGE

ON SECOND THOUGHT A 65 RIV SOUNDS BETTER BUT THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP

Guest Pgh_Rich

With all due respect-- even if the Helm's price went up to $110.00 the quality, though not original,is far better than a tattered book sold on eBay for more $$.

I only want the answers not the collectible book. My 2 cents.