Service manuals

Jim

I recently bought a 2000 GMC pickup and wanted a service manual. There was one on Ebay last night and it was sitting at $ 25 up to near the end. I really wanted to get it so I bid $ 87 with Esnipe and didn't get it. I was bummed out. This morning I went to helminc.com and see they have a special on 1999 to 2001 GM service manuals for 1/2 price. I bought one for $ 67.50 This sale is only for '99-2001 and won't apply to Reattas but I though I would mention it if anyone is looking for a manual in this year range.

I am not complaining about Esnipe, I am very happy with them. I guess I didn't explain enough. I told them to bid $ 87 and they did with 7 seconds to spare. The problem was someone else put in a bid of $ 88 or more, 10 seconds before the end of the auction basically making my bid of $ 87 no good. The guy getting it paid $ 88.

>> Or you could just download the Reatta.net one and run it through a laser printer <<

Aren't there a tremendous amount of pages to it?

Better get a good rate-per-page to make it worth printing (~ $ 0.03 / page would be good)...

But it would be cool, as you could have it bound into separate sections, so that you wouldn't have to lug around something the size of a library dictionary.