Found a 1990 Claret Convert for sale-----107,000 miles

Guest HessLakeGuy

Guest HessLakeGuy

Good day:

I found a 1990 Claret Reatta Convert for sale on Friday afternoon after a tip from a guy. Shows 107,000 miles. Looked OK, but I was in a real hurry (we had guests with us) and could not check it out carefully.

If anyone is interested I can go back and look closer. I believe the asking price was in the $7000 range.

Car locared in Muskegon County, Michigan

Tom

I did, but mine only had 65,000 miles on it. I sold it to my nephew and now my sister owns it, here in Duluth.

The weather was very nice today so my wife in her driftwood convertible, my daughter in my white convertible, my sister in the burgundy convertible and my other sister, who bought the black convertible I had this year in Batavia, all went on a Sunday afternoon tour with the tops down.

I stayed home and had a bad afternoon watching the Vikings. The good news, actually great news, is the Lions won.

Jim

How about those Badgers!!!! Blew-out competition 65-0!!!!

My duaghter works the skyboxes, as a server/hostess, in Madison, where she attends UW.

My bride won't think I'm crazy for owning 2 drop-tops, once she finds out you have so many.

The family that Reattas together, stays together!

Most folks like Reattae, some like them a lot, we like to own a lot of reattae!

Guest HessLakeGuy

Randy/Jim:

There is that cross lake ferry service that can get this car to Wisconsin in less than 3 hours. This will save you two guys some driving around Lake Michigan.

Tom