FOR SALE 4 ORIGINAL REATTA WHEELS WITH TIRES

s.zaban

Guess I did'nt pay 'tension to tire size, thanx 4 the slap back to reality, Flash! Nonetheless, I have 2 complete Reattae coming in next week for the same price as these wheels, yet their wheels are not perfect like these. I prefer 235/60-15's anyway, was only curious what wheels get these days. Looks like they go for about the same retail price as a clean windshield, or rear glass, or a fill-up 4 my dual-tank pickup.

One can name their own price on perfect wheels for a limited, collector car. I have a few, but they could use stripping, polishing and coating. Most people are'nt willing to deal with that, so they buy the best available. Just like Reattae, buy the best you can afford, and you're ahead of the game come resto, or show time. Seeing the prices on new wheels, I can't imagine asking LESS for perfect stock wheels for a special car.

If one finds a gold dabloon, would one spend it as a coin, or sell for face value? Even if it cost nothing, the dabloon has a set value and a collector value. Set value being the price of the gold it contains, collector value being subject to the rarity and availability at time of sale, and what the buyer is willing to pay.

Generally, folks prefer shiny things to dull ones.

Wow!!! excellent condition, worth every penny. This is coming from someone who has refinisher rims. I would use stick on weights on the inside, not the hammer on lead type. Essentially, you are throwing in very good tires for free. Good value for money spent.

Speaking of Reatta wheels for sale. I have a total of 8 original 1990 5 spoke wheels I'd like to sell. I consider them all in pretty good condition but NOT perfect. They don't include any good tires. Not sure how much to sell them for. Maybe $300 per set of 4. I only have one set of center caps that are also in pretty good condition. I'm located in the Riverside/San Diego area. If interested you can reach me at mrwek@hotmail.com