2005 National - Accolades

serb

Finger Lakes Chapter....Well done. You may all take a bow for the great job you did in hosting the National. I am sure at times you felt like jumping in front of a speeding 58 Buick but that was only natural. The thing you could not control (namely the rain) did not even put a damper (ooopppsss) on the events of the day.

To ALL OF THE MEMBERS AND COMMITTEES.....JOB WELL DONE!!!! [color:\\"blue\\"]

Guest GS70Stage1

I agree. Totally enjoyed myself and appreciate all the hard work that went into making this a great success. Hope our Mid Florida chapter can grow to be able to sponsor a National some day. And if we do, I hope it is as well done as Batavia.

Thank you very much,

We certainly enjoyed our time in Batavia. Besides the Finger Lakes Chapter working hard, it was so great to meet so many people from these on line groups. I would only have wished for more time to visit and nicer weather on Friday and Saturday AM. Neither of which could have been orchestrated by the Chapter. grin.giflaugh.gif

John d

Guest my3buicks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I would only have wished for more time to visit and nicer weather on Friday and Saturday AM. Neither of which could have been orchestrated by the Chapter. grin.giflaugh.gif

John d </div></div>

One thing I noticed on Friday when it rained, was the hospitality room and the larger banquet area was FULL of people visiting. The rain brought everyone indoors together into one area - it was nice seeing such a large group of people all enjoying conversation.