Publisher problem/question!?!

OK - I am beginning to think my computer is wacky. First I was having problems with Front Page and now Publisher. Has anyone else had this problem?

I just finished the newsletter and printed out (on a HP 1700) a proof. I noticed that on 2 pages the text was cut off on the right margin only. One page has 5 photos and the other has one. I printed another copy with the graphics not included. It printed fine but turn the graphics back on and 2 pages would be cut off - usually half way through the last letter. With the page of 5 pictures, I deleted all the pictures and added them back one by one. Only one would cause the text to be cut off. No matter what I tried to fix the problem the text would get cut off. I tried everything - moved graphic front to back, changed margins, changed guttering, re-inserting the picture. Nothing worked. If I replaced the picture with another, everything is OK.

I have had this problem before. Please tell me this has happened to you. I can't find anything on the Microsoft site.

Going crazy one newletter at a time.

Guest BruceW

sorry Judy..

I dont know what the problem could be. Sounds like the margins are being somehow within the program. I have an occasional problem with photos that is just a baffling.

I may have already printed 50 or 60 copies of a page and suddenly the next copy of the same page does not have one or more of the photos! Start the next aseries of print jobs and all is well. This doesn't happen often, maybe a few times a year.

Isn't desktop publishing fun? wink.gif