1924 Cadillac Coach

Guest 24 Coach

Guest Teds24

URGENT! Need some help with finishing my 24. Everything original. Fuel/air system loses air pressure when running, system is tight, air pump worn out. Anybody got one within mfg specs. Also need correct bellows thermostat for waterpump. Also need crank hole cover, two excellent wheel rims, gas tank gauge with float mechanism. I have optional size rims with 7.00x21 tires. Got a couple of teens/twenties lights w/lenses I might trade. Also have huge 30's trunk with fitted luggage with cutout for fuel filler, good cond. Attached is a poor picture, of my car but you can see some details. Please respond or email (TedFrances@cableone.net), or call: 228.497.1424. Thanks, TED

Ted, your best bet is to post this on the AACA Technical Forum, or the General Forum. Also the CCCA Forum would be a good site for quick response.

Then if you really want to have the Cadillac LaSalle Club membership to see it, consider posting this on the CLC General or Technical Forum at go here

I hope it this information is not redundant. Good luck!

Incidentally, your picture link does not work. It goes to a blank page. Just FYI.

Hi;I have a front axle from a '24 Cadillac "limo" model they called it I guess.It's pretty complete.I'll check the condition of the rims and get back with you.I also still have the aluminum dash from the car.Thanks Jo Bo