Looking for a window.

KRC28

In short, i screwed up and broke my passenger wing window on my '90 reatta. frown.gif if anyone has one for sale or knows someone who would have one close to the Wisconsin area, it would help a lot, thanks.

Don't feel too bad, this is a common occurance with Reattas. Most people misjudge an obstacle on the right side of the car, (usually a garage door),

and take out the mirror and window.

I have seen each go for up to $250, but would never expect anyone to pay that much.

I have a parts car from which I would gladly sell/trade a window & frame, (they are integral parts), form it to another Reatta enthusiast, (collector), at a fraction of the previously mentioned price. Especially if the buyer were to come to my location in KENOSHA COUNTY, WISCONSIN and remove it.

Reply to this thread if you're interested.

Randy.

It's really not that hard. A fine young man, (with very little help from his Dad), handily removed the right side wing window, (and mirror bracket), from my steel blue/blue complete parts car - and replaced it with his broken one, (so the side window could operate), in well under an hour. They were very courteous, (and cautious not to damage any other parts), and saved a lot of money buying from a collector instead of a retail operation. None were available in the Milwaukee area, so they drove down to get mine. At a fair price, even when no others were available. I can only hope I can find a club member with the same compassion when I need an exclusive part. Like poor Maui Wowie with that big crack in his windscreen! (see his attatchment)

Proud to be a Reatta owner/ambassador of the hobby.

Randy.