(New) YOU'RE INVITED TO STOP IN SYRACUSE BEFORE THE BCA EVENT! *DELETED*

NYBobP

Guest EDBSO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EDSBO (Robert Fletcher?) </div></div>

Hey I want to give a rating of over *****

Yes EDBSO is Robert Fletcher who is <span style="font-weight: bold">E</span>asily <span style="font-weight: bold">D</span>istracted<span style="font-weight: bold">B</span>y <span style="font-weight: bold">S</span>hiny <span style="font-weight: bold">O</span>bjects. 2004012116_Display-25.gif

Bob,

I wonder if it would be worth while to take a short drive from Home Depot to my Reatta garage in North Syracuse. I have a lot of collectible Reatta stuff displayed along with my 3 red Reattas. It is like a Reatta museum. Might be fun to see. I am just off Taft Rd. Would take about 5-6 minutes from the Home Depot parking lot. Are you aware the Hofmann Rest. in Northern Lights is packed with collectible cars on Wednesday nights? Could also do a quick caravan through there. Good luck with your new convert.

Chuck Parry

Hey, I thought only women were easily distracted by shiny objects? Shiny cars, shiny jewelry, shiny guido shirts and pantz @ the club... tongue.gif

BTW, my other vehicle is a Super Star Destroyer... well, it's borrowed from Vader... but still, it is my other vehicle. I wish that I could have a License Plate that reads <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Executor</span></span> !

Chuck, I think that is a great idea, and will talk to you more about it to put it in the schedule. Brian and Donna Warren are also added to our list of attendees.

My '90 convertible never made it to Syracuse. It was in a major accident in Canada while on its way here. The '91 is still in my garage and will be driving it this summer. Will end up taking it to Florida this fall.

I still need George Madsen and Robert Fletcher's e-mail address. Toni Hunt will be visiting Central New York that week and is still trying to work it into his schedule. Right now, at least 20. Nice group.

• 2 weeks later...

I just sent an e-mail to all the people who are attending. (About 2 dozen so far). If you didn't get it because of a wrong e-mail address, or because I didn't have my brain in gear, please let me know and I will resend it to you. Since Barney is a national director, I put him in charge of the weather smile.gif

Bob, I will have to withdraw my wife and I from the fun get together you will be having. It also will not be possible for members to view my Reatta garage. We have to get recertified for our work as gymnastics coaches and the only certification offered is in Rhode Island on July 7-10. I will also be missing Buick Nationals as well. We are very disappointed to have to miss all this fun with Reatta friends. Sorry for the invconvenience but we just found out that the course would be offered during Nationals.

Chuck & Beiana Parry