What is 2003 LeSabre celebrating?

BUICK RACER

From Buick.com:<BR>100 Years of Automotive Excellence Come Together in a Special Edition of America's Best-selling Full-size Car<P>Buick and LeSabre reach dual milestones in 2003 as the company prepares to celebrate both its centennial and the LeSabre's 10-year run as America's best-selling full-size car with the release of a new vehicle, the premium LeSabre Celebration Edition.<P>As a culmination of past achievements that also looks toward the future, the LeSabre Celebration Edition lives up to its name by offering drivers a premium version of America's best-selling car -- and the perfect vehicle to mark an occasion as momentous as Buick's 100th anniversary.<P><BR> <BR>looks like both!<p>[ 08-06-2002: Message edited by: BUICK RACER ]

Is the 2003 Buick LeSabre "Celebration Edition" celebrating Buick Motor Division's 100th anniversary or the LeSabre's 10 best-selling sales years?<BR>I recently received a small flyer in the mail describing the 2003 LeSabre Celebration Edition, and nowhere on this flyer does it mention that Buick will be celebrating it's 100th anniversary. The flyer does state "Don't miss this Celebration of 10 best-selling years." <BR>Do the actual cars use any medallions that indicate Buick's 100 years of building automobiles, or is this model truly celebrating LeSabre's top sales for 10 straight years????<BR>I hope that Buick's proud history is not overlooked.<P>AK Buickman, BCA #1955

Roberta,<BR>Do you know when BMD will begin to mention their 100th anniversary in their advertising, especially with this "Celebration Edition" LeSabre?<BR>There was a brief paragraph on my GM Card monthly statement about the 2003 Buick LeSabre Celebration Edition, which mentioned only about LeSabre's 10 straight years as the best selling full size automobile, and nothing about the 100th anniversary.<P>AK Buickman..............