I HATE SPRING

Guest imported_MrEarl

Guest imported_MrEarl

Ebay is full of beauties like these and my pockets are empty...I'm dying here...

ENJOY smile.gif Anybody else got a favorite currently on eBay?, let's see it

40 vert

49 vert W/EXTRAS

37 slant back

Woodie

58 vert

67 GS

40 vert

Hot rod Riv

64 Sky fast back

62 victa vert

There are more but my keyboard is acting erratically....must be from all the drool

Guest sintid58

Well I am very partial to the 58 and I am not rude enough to ever tell anyone that another car is ugly. Unless it is rusted junk. A good friend of mine says it very well, lack of respect for other people is a great sadness in this country.

Guest imported_MrEarl

"Cars" is right. My daughters, my wife's, my sons, everybodies but my Buicks. frown.gif Probably 3 more days on finishing Jordans Trooper so we can go trailriding in the mountains and tear something else up so I can "have MORE FUN' working on it again.

Lamar,

As you may recall, I recently purchased a 49 Roadmaster Sedanet from Joe Shiles requiring body off restoration and I purchased a 68 Riviera off the BCA Buy/Sell site that was going to be crushed (no interest) so my hands are full. Well, I get half of our income tax return ($1500 my half) and some extra from a refinance of the home ($4200) so I am really HURTING here. I want to blow it on increasing my stock of non running or barely running old discarded Buicks!

It's tough though, really tough.

Bryan Moran

crazy4abby

1949 Buick Roadmaster 2 door Sedanette

1949 GMC 5 window deluxe 1/2 ton pickup

1968 Buick Riviera

Guest Skyking

I was looking at the '58 & that kind of money, you'd think they would have wet sanded it & buffed it out and added some wide whites. confused.gif

that's why I don't subscribe to Hemmings.

"we covet what we see"--Hanible Lecter MD

Amd yes, I'm all ways happy, just not with new Buicks.

Oh, Mr. Earl, that's one of my dream cars! If you land that baby, be sure to stop in for a visit when you come up this way to get it!

There's also a majestic 1940 Series 80 Limited that BigFella has posted on the Buy/Sell Forum. Another beautiful car.