65 Electra parts for sale

Fred Rawling

1965 Electra Parts: Left and right front fenders $50.00 each; front bumper $25.00; rear bumper $45.00; Front doors from a 2 door @/$25.00 or will sell parts off the doors; gage cluster $35.00. I have a few other knobs and switches off the dash, and a glove box lock without the key for $1.00 each.

The front bumper that I have is from a 65 Electra. I do not know if they interchange. It is straight except for 1 dent just above the licence plate and to the left of center. This bumper is 4 inches high in the center portion and has a piece welded to each end that sticks up above the hight of the center portion and is curved back towards the car.

The doors are straight. The parts left on them are the chrome strip at the bottom, outside door handles, lock cylinders without keys, wind wings and the window. The wind wing is hand cranked. The crank is there. I also have the chrome strip below the window and the hinges.

I am sorry that the switches are not there. I do not have any air conditioning parts except possibly those that were in the dash. If you need those, let me know and I will dig out the box and check it.

If you have the A/C control panel and the black foil is not damaged, I'd be interested in it. What's the interior color of the car? Did you keep the dash pad or steering wheel?

As for the front bumper, it was the same on 65 LeSabre Wildcat and Electra 225 models. (see image) The Wildcat's grille hides the top part of the bumper but it's the same. 689665_Wildcat_front_2.jpg

The front bumper that I have is not the same as the one in the picture. I assumed that it was 65 Electra because it was in the pile of 65 parts. I do not have the steering wheel. I do not remember having the air conditioning control. I will try to find the dashboard and check the dash pad. I am not sure where it is at this time.