old-tank

F/S 1954/55 body manuals:

1954 closed body 40-60

1954 closed body 50-70

1954 coup and cvt 40-60

1954 coup and cvt 50-70

1955 4door riviera 43-63

1955 intro body service program

These all are in .pdf format from quality scans and are available from download (ftp) or on a cd.

Priced as follows: individual books plus the intro are $10.00 ftp and $15.00 cd; all of the books with the intro are $30.00 ftp and $35 cd.

Email for more details (click on "old-tank" for address)

Guest imported_MrEarl

Willie, forgive my DA ignorance here but exactly what is it you're offering. Is it the body manual as in the Body Parts manual. As in the companion manual being the Chassis Manual. Or is it the Body by Fischer manual.

Secondly, if I choose to buy it by downloading, can I then transfer it to disc (or actually I should say let my 16 year old son transfer it for me)in order to safe keep.

Sorry I just don't follow all the dpf and ftp jargon...

Regardless it sounds like a deal to me especially the all for 35.00 part, so thanks for offering it here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_MrEarl

Steve, these manuals are great for dismanteling and reassembling a car. I think one of the set Willie offers covers 46R. I downloaded mine from Willies server and if I can ever get them transferred to a CD I plan on carrying it and having them all printed.

WELL worth the money. Even the 54's would have info that you could use as the 55's are so similar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...