Going to Florida from Cleveland and back looking for Hearse or a

MarkR

I'm headed to Tampa from Cleveland Thurs 11/04.I'm going there and back with my empty trailer in tow hoping to find a car along the way.I'm in no hurry and I have no route in mind.If anyone has a Hearse,Limo,Flower Car,Etc.[even an old Cadillac] they want to sell,or if you know of one,call my cell phone at 216 389 6184.If you get my voicemail PLEEEAASE leave a message.I'm also looking for an old Harley Davidson,an Indian,a horse drawn Hearse,or a Stagecoach.Let me know.Thanks,Mark Rodgers

Guest imported_MrEarl

There was a 49 Harley available in Athens, Georgia a couple of months ago. I can check and see if it is still there if you're interested. Baby blue and white, sweet!!

Guest Roadmaster

Mark - I'm the guy that called you today. My name is Steve. You got my number, so call me when you get to your sister's in Tarpon Springs. Maybe Mr Earl could let you know a little about my car, since he looked at her last fall. Looking forward to meeting you.

Guest imported_MrEarl

So Steve, you finally got that rust bucket to runnin eh? grin.gif

Seriously Mark, this is one of the nicest 1950 Roadmasters in the country. An excellant older restoration that has retained the excellant workmanship that was performed on it. Beautiful colors. You can't go wrong with this car. Drives and handles beautifully on the road. Why Steve wants to sell is beyond me. Let me know if I can go into deeper detail.

OK Steve, you can send that $50 now....

Guest Roadmaster

Lamar - Thanks for the kind words, but you said $25 I thought! I hope Mark gives me a call, but I'll be at the Bucs game tomorrow tailgating with some steak and shrimp and a little brew. Hoping all you Buick owners have a nice day. too

If you want to buy a used hearse, there is a HUGE used hearse dealership on N. Vine Street about two miles north of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, right across the street from the Hamilton County Fairgrounds. He has about 400 in stock, about 50 of which were Buicks on the day I visited the place. A friend of mine bought a Buick hearse there last year, and has been very happy with it.

I can't recall the name of the place, but if you are on N. Vine St. near the Hamilton County Fairgrounds, it is huge--you can't miss it.

Pete Phillips

BCA #7338

McPherson, KS