Buick Pontiac Olds Show

In Alpharetta, Ga, USA on April 20th<BR>will post more info when I get it.<BR>If anyone knows more about it, please lets us know.

21st Annual Peach Blossom<P>B.O.P. Car Show & Swap Meet<P>*BUICK*OLDSMOBILE*PONTIAC*CADILLAC*<P>Hosted by the Southeastern GTO Association,<BR>Member of the GTO Association of America<P>APRIL 20, 2002 <BR>(8:30AM 4:30PM)<P><BR>Show Location & Hotel Information Directions <BR>Marriott Fairfield Inn and Suites<BR>11385 Haynes Bridge Road<BR>Alpharetta, GA 30004<BR>Phone: (770) 663-4000<BR>Internet Address: <A HREF="http://www.marriott.com" TARGET=_blank>www.marriott.com</A> Take GA 400 (north) to Haynes Bridge Road (Exit 9). The Fairfield Inn is located less than one mile west of GA 400 on the north side of Haynes Bridge Road.<P><BR> <P>Information <BR>Kelly Ott 770-751-8463, email: Kelly.Ott@ijlwachovia.com<BR>Bill Codwise 770-479-5739, email: wcodwise@aol.com<BR> <P>Judging <BR>"Peer Judging" (Popular Vote) will be used. Cars registered by April 6th 2002 will determine classes for the show, so please register early. Expect to have at least 25 classes, plus 5 Best of awards. Classes for stock, modified, and race classes. This not only helps us, but also helps your car to be properly classified. <P>PLEASE: No "For Sale" Signs on Cars except in the "Car Corral"<P>All Cars Must Have Fire Extinguishers to be Eligible for Judging<P>DASH PLAQUES FOR THE FIRST 200 CARS REGISTERD

Does anyone know if there is any opportunity at this show to sell misc. Buick items? I have over 100 Buick service manuals and about 20 boxes of Buick showroom literature that I'd like to sell. I live about 10 minutes from the show...<P> Thanks<BR> <BR> RickP

Flyer sez swap meet and corral. After 4/6 and at the gate, $20 first 8x16 space, $15 each additional. So yes, I'd say you have a prime opportunity to move your desirable paper. (Ya wouldn't happen to have any 50s Olds Service Guild sets hiding in there, would ya? I'm trying to assemble a complete collection 1951-??)

The oldest shop manual I have is a 1962 Body Service Manual. I also have a 1967 chassis manual. The oldest brochure I have is 1974. I think a trip to the Alpharetta show would be a good idea for me. Many thanks for the info.