322 Factory goodies

56Roadmaster

Hey fellas,<BR> I have recently aquired a complete 56 Buick parts book. In between group 9 and 10 I found a section called "Buick High Power Equipment" they list a package which has different cam appears to be a solid lifter type, 10:1 pistons and exhaust heat block off.<BR> piston# 1392626, cam# 1172772, lifter# 1171075, pushrod# 1171076, rocker assy's# 1171078 and 1171079 or the cam kit minus pistons #1392654<BR> Wonder if anyone has this stuff or has ever seen it and what the horsepower was with this stuff (stock 4bbl 322 was 255HP). grin.gif" border="0

My brother Russ had a few sets of the Export adjustable rockers and a pair of factory headers! I think he still has an incomplete set of rockers.

Thanks for the info, still wondering what was horsepower with that stuff average. I have a grudge with a childhood friend who has a Ply. Duster with a stout 340. Always bragging this and that since we were kids I 'm pretty good with engines and when I finish this 56 It sure would be fun to shut down that loud mouth...imagine his surprise getting beat by a big old lumbering Roadmaster ha! cool.gif" border="0