Buick Golf

BigFella

Did anyone else see sportscenter last night? They had highlights from Bill Murray in the Buick Pro-Am and he was riding around in a Buick body clad Golf Cart. They showed a couple of good shots of the front grille. It was kinda cool looking, something fun for the Nationals! I wonder if it belongs to Buick and they would send it to our events? :-)

Guest my3buicks

I saw that running around at the Flint Nationals or one like/similar to it. The one I saw looked like a LeSabre. The perfect golf cart for the Buick golfer.

To all,

It was used by Larry Peck, Buick Golf Marketing Manager at the Buick Championship in Cromwell, CT this past week. They also allowed a short trip by local CBS news anchor and they stated the price tag is about $40,000. And I doubt Buick would allow them tp produce for the public, even if you wanted to buy one.

Anyway, the local Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce had a breakfast, where they invited some old Buicks. The Yankee Chapter was able to get five cars at the front of the hotel and Buick, at least took a bunch of photos. I was too busy answereing questions to a bunch of press, CofC and Buick people, but we have some, that I hope to post later, when I get them.