Lincoln Zephyr Carburetor ???

theschmitties

New to the forum so bear with me. I have a carburetor that I believe is for a zephyr. I recently purchased a house with a garage full of vintage auto parts. Some of these parts are new but aren't in the boxes. This is one of them. On the side the model number says 91-99 Ford. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find one like this anywhere or obtain any information on it. There are tons of zephyr parts for the year 1937 that are still in the boxes. Unfortunately the carburetor is not.I am really needing this information so that I can list this item on ebay. If you have any information on this item I would really appreciate hearing it.

The 1938 and '39 Zephyr Holley carburetors were marked 91-99 on the bowls, this is a Ford number, but these can easily be identified as Zephyrs by whether the throttle lever pushes toward the radiator to open, (Zephyr) or pulls back to open toward the firewall, (Ford), hope this helps, Rolf

Rolf.... ok I take it the front of the carburetor is the side where the 2 idol set screws are. Is this correct? What I think to be the front of the carburetor has 2 numbers marked on it in different spots. They are 94 and 52. The throttle does open to the front of the carburetor, if the front is where the idol screws are. The bowl has no raised letters on the back side, only the ford trademark and the 91-99.